- 3 cups small broccoli
- 1/2 cup of small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup of chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1/2 cup of raisins
- 50g of crumbled feta cheese
- 1 low-fat yogurt
- 50 ml of low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
In a salad bowl, combine the broccoli, onion, walnuts, raisins and cheese.
Dressing: In a measuring jug, combine the yogurt, mayonnaise, sugar and lemon. pour the sauce over the salad and toss it.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Cover the salad and let it cool in the fridge for 2 hours. It remains in good condition for 2 days.