- 2 kg of shrimp
- 2 medium onions, cut in thin strips
- 4 Italian tomatoes, cut in small wedges
- Juice of 10 lemons (squeezed at the time)
- 2 fresh yellow peppers, with no seeds or veins, cut into thin strips
- Chopped parsley (for decoration)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Boil the clean shrimp with abundant salt, until they change their color and are tender. Be careful not to cook them too much because they become hard.
Remove them from the heat immediately, drain them and let them cool down in cold water to stop the cooking. Season with salt and pepper. Place the shrimp in a bowl.
Mix the lemon juice with the chopped parsley, the pepper cut in julienne strips, the onion and the tomato.
Mix well and add to the shrimp.
Correct the seasoning and serve in a bowl.