- 250 gr. of spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 500 gr. of medium shrimp (you can buy them in the frozen section)
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 teaspoon of crushed cayenne pepper
- 600g of cherry tomatoes cut in halves
- 3 tablespoons of fresh oregano leaves
- Dill to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
Cook the pasta in a large pot with boiling slightly salted water, until they are al dente.
Heat half of the oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add the prawns and the third part of the garlic.
Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes until the shrimp get a pink tone, and begin to roll and then put them on a plate.
Heat the remaining oil in the same pan. Add the remaining garlic and the chopped cayenne pepper. Stir-fry until the garlic is soft, don’t let the garlic to become brown.
Add the tomato and the oregano. Stir-fry for 3 to 4 minutes until the tomato is soft and then add the shrimp.
Drain the pasta well. Incorporate the shrimp and the tomato mixture. Sprinkle with black pepper to taste.
Garnish with dill and enjoy.